Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Milestones... err Foot Stones?

Yesterday was the release of our Halloween video.  In the first day we got over a hundred views and Primitive Tim has over a hundred subscribers with six thousand views.  I wasn't sure how it was going to be or if anyone would even like it.  A few people told me they liked it though so that was encouraging!

Another milestone I hit today was my static breath hold record.  I beat my old record by thirty seconds at four minutes.  I feel like every time I beat my record I feel like I could have held it for a little longer.  In the back of my mind I'm thinking that I could have gotten another fifteen seconds or maybe thirty before I passed out.  Anyway, I need to keep the rust off over the Winter so when next Summer comes I'll be even better at free diving.  Free diving doesn't do much for physical fitness rather it strengthens the mind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment