Friday, November 1, 2013

Quality

Quality takes time and effort.  Time + effort = work and my slacking nature doesn't like that.  According to my calculations I have to work hard for good quality.  As hard work increases and quality improves laziness will begin to dwindle.

Specifically I'm aiming to heighten the quality of my Fun Footage Friday videos.  These are short weekly wildlife clips.   I was inspired to make them better after watching a 30 second clip that comes with windows media player.  It was a few quick, quality scenes of wildlife set to some relaxing/creepy music.

I figured I have access to good original music and good original wildlife footage.  This Friday I'm releasing one that I hope sets the kind of quality I'm hoping for.  Also, for each video I'm going to stay consistent with a theme.  This Friday the theme is Ocean.  I'm going to show a few shots of things I filmed in the ocean.  Look forward to sea turtles, jellyfish, barracudas, and sharks!




No comments:

Post a Comment