Friday, August 7, 2015

Episode 1.19 : Mountain Man Zig

Just north of Yellowstone lies the Beartooth Lodge.  It's several modestly sized cabins built by Zig and Mallie from lumber from their own land.  I think that is so cool!  I just kind of randomly heard about them through the internet and contacted them and they told me to come by for a day.  Then we made fast friends and I ended up staying for several days.

I got invite to come back next Summer and work building cabins.  Getting paid to learn new things is something that is very interesting to me.  Learning to go from trees to a log cabin would be awesome to learn.  Don't know what I'll be up to at that point in time but I'd love to spend the Summer building cabins.  I feel like this is how education should be.  We should get paid for it rather than paying for it.  Hmmm....


No comments:

Post a Comment