Monday, October 7, 2013

Production

This weekend was really productive.  It feels so good to be productive.  It's like a high when I'm producing good stuff.  Mind you, my weekend started on Thursday and went through Sunday because a professor cancelled class.  Anyway, I had plenty of time and I really wanted to take advantage of that time.

Things produced (chronologically):  Got awesome footage of a pygmy rattlesnake, finished a bow, finished editing three videos, and filmed a variety of other subjects.  I'd say these were all very rewarding accomplishments but the most rewarding is when I get a video edited out.  It's so nice to see all the time spent filming condensed into one video that shows off some really awesome creatures.  Right now the video subjects are tree frogs, freshwater turtles, island lizards, and spiders.  I'm currently working on gopher tortoises, alligators, freshwater fish, rhesus macaques (monkeys), and a few others.

So I'll continue to work hard and if y'all have any ideas for me feel free to leave me a comment!


Oh and I accomplished harassing the neighbor's dog by getting chased then jumping the fence.  Poor pup couldn't jump the fence :) and the bipedal wins again!


No comments:

Post a Comment