Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Living the Dream

 So here's basically what's happening with my life:  I'm in South Lake Tahoe living out of my van.  I got a job as a valet.  It's decent work especially for the money I'm making.  I was a little disappointed that I was working for minimum wage at $9/hr until I got on tips.  I'm making at least $15/hr with tips and it's nice going home with a pocketful of cash.  They've got me working some over time as well so I'm working a little over 40 hrs/week.  Do the math :) Living the van life is ridiculously cheap too.  The entire purpose of being here is to make money and save up a lot.  I have dreams for the future which include buying land, building a house (wife, kids, sustainable living etc), getting a sailboat and sailing across the vast oceans.  Of course all of this would be recorded for the world to see.  I just want to discover it all and share it and change people's lives and at no point be owned by anyone.  I want to show the Glory that is embedded in nature and make people realize what's important in this life and inspire to live the fullest life that you can.  I don't know maybe I'm crazy but whatever :)  We all die and the only thing that's left of us is what we've done.




1 comment: