Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Episode 1.6: Native History and being on the Radio


One of the most important things I want to do on this trip is to reach out to people and really connect with some of the people that watch my videos.  When I was in Georgia a guy tweeted me and asked to hang out.  If at all possible, and I don't have any reason to think you're a serial killer, I'm going to do what I can to make it happen.  So I met up with a guy and his lady and they showed me around the Ocmulgee Indian mounds.  It was really cool to hang out with them and just chat about stuff and really connect.  

Then, I went up to Atlanta and I got to hang out with my aunt and my cousins.  They're super cool and I helped my cousin out with some math and she got an A on her final and I'm so proud of her... and I'll take some credit for that ;)  The next day I left and headed off to Tennessee but first I stopped in with Skip from Happy Camper Radio and did a quick segment about my trip and the camping I'll be doing and such.  That was a lot of fun and I got to hang out with Skip and chat some.  This whole sentence is a hyperlink to the podcast if you want to listen to it.  

I hope you enjoy the videos!  As I head west into uncharted territories things will get more and more exciting!


4 comments:

  1. Is this what you were telling me about the other day, where native Americans would drink that tea with caffeine in it to make them throw up and get all hyped up before battle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me that wrote that comment. Not sure why it came up as "unknown"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was me that wrote that comment. Not sure why it came up as "unknown"

    ReplyDelete