Monday, November 11, 2013

Pressure

By the end of the year I need to have ten videos done.  So, I've been pretty busy getting footage for that and editing stuff.  It's not a bad pressure because I think it's doable but I am under pressure.  I'm really enjoying getting things completed and seeing all the hard work come together.  Just today I finished an episode on pygmy rattlesnakes.  They're cool little creatures.  I think I could have made the video longer but I really just want to show people how cool the animal is and maybe throw out a few interesting things about it rather than sit there and regurgitate a bunch of facts that no one really cares about anyway.  I'd rather say a few interesting things and tell why they're so important.  If you someone wants to know the gestation period of the pygmy rattler they can just google that. 

This is me having some fun this weekend working with a black racer.  The dang thing bit me on the face twice... I can honestly say, I deserved it both times.


No comments:

Post a Comment