Thursday, November 21, 2013

Resources

One of the biggest resources in my quest to learn primitive skills has been the primitive archer forum.  Not only has this forum helped me with understanding different concepts but they've also helped me acquire materials that I couldn't otherwise get.  I was able to trade arrow shafts that I collected for sinew, stone, and bow making tools.  The stone and sinew I use in making arrows.

There are some of the most knowledgeable people on the subject on this forum and they're willing to answer any questions.   What's even better than that, is I can post some of my work there and they will critique it and give me advice specific to the bow or arrow that I've posted. I even made a Facebook friend that lives here in Florida that is very helpful with answering questions of all kinds.

I've gotten immensely better at making bows and arrows and I would have never progressed so fast without them.  I still have a long journey ahead of me as I get better and better at these primitive arts.


No comments:

Post a Comment