Monday, November 25, 2013

A Day in the Woods with Primitive Tim

This will the be the title of one of my videos I'm making for Brian.  Last Saturday I filmed this episode and it was pretty cool!  We saw some stuff that was unexpected and it was a really nice day. 

The route for this day was determined by a rumor about a grove of guava trees.  So we headed out in search of these guava trees and filmed along the way.  We finally got way out there and found a large patch of guavas.  It looked like the pigs had been through there and I'm sure when the fruit is dropping they'll be in there pretty thick.

We saw a lot of cool things.  Some of the more notable things were a lot of birds, a pig, a deer, three bobcats, a few different types of frogs, an awesome sunrise and sunset, and a lot of wildflowers.  All in all is was a very interesting day.

It was made more interesting by our lack of water so me and my friend were struggling on the way back.  We made it fine though and it was good to see where our limits were.  Here are a few shots from the day.

Squirrel Treefrog

Guava Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment