Thursday, May 7, 2015

Episode 1.1: I hate junkyards

I don't really hate junkyards, it's just that I never seem to have a simple and easy experience at them.  There was about 20 or 30 minutes of confusion after telling them time after time what kind of van I had and that they were pulling up the wrong wheel.  So I got on my phone and pulled up the stocking number and they were like, "oh!  A Toyota Van..."  Yeah, like I said probably 6 times.  After I grabbed my spare rim I was out of there and headed north along the west coast of Florida.  Weather looked iffy that evening so I decided to explore some local wilderness and hang out til the next day when I could explore some natural springs.  All in all it was good start to the trip and I got things done.  Also, if you ever have to pay tolls, learn from me and have fun with it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment