Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

Happy New Year!  I don't really like paying attention to the year and to see 2014 in the bottom right corner of the desktop is a little weird.  Resolutions go hand in hand with the new years so I'll tell you about one of mine.

First of all, I don't really believe in new years resolutions.  If I need to change something about myself or start new habits then I should just do it and all the major changes in my life have happened like this.  However, I do have one thing that I want to accomplish this year.

I need to get out of the country!  At this point I have no idea where I want to go but I want to go somewhere awesome and film some incredible creatures.  It would be cool to go back to Turkey and check out the old stomping grounds but that's a pricey plane ticket.  South America would be sweet too but I don't really have any connections there and I wouldn't really know where to start.  I guess I sort of have a connection in Costa Rica so I may check that out.  I really need to learn Spanish!


I've been back in the US for over five years and my passport is collecting dust so I need to get out there and experience the world and share that experience with the world!

"Paradise," where my adventurous spirit was concieved

No comments:

Post a Comment