Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Why the Tie-dye?

If you haven't noticed, I wear tie-dye t-shirts in all my videos or I'm not wearing a shirt at all.  To be honest I'm not really a big fan of shirts.  Shirts are something you wear to protect yourself from the elements.  The reasons I do wear shirts are to insulate my body in cool weather, to protect my skin from the sun and bugs, and lastly I'm ashamed to admit that I wear them because it's normal.

I have a confession about some personal habits as well.  I'm not a very tidy person.  If I'm picking blackberries or elderberries and I grab a really ripe one too hard and get the juice all over my fingers then I can just wipe it on my shirt.  A plain shirt with a logo or something doesn't look good with a stain on it.  I also get scraped up a lot or get bit by small animals that may draw some blood and if I get really hungry then I'll have a big meal and I eat like Tarzan.  Undoubtedly, I spill some ketchup or greasy meat on my shirt.  Getting stains on a tie-dye just makes the shirt even cooler!  I don't have to worry about getting stains on my shirts any longer!


No comments:

Post a Comment