Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Episode 1.32: Critters in California

This episode has some interesting back story.  You'll notice my hair goes from short to long and back to short.  I was looking for work starting in Oregon and wasn't getting anything interesting as I went so I had made it to California and kept looking.  I was on my way out of Tahoe about an hour where I caught that scorpion then after that I got a call for an interview back in Tahoe so I drove back and got a hair cut and landed a sweet gig as a valet for some fancy hotels.  At that point I had decided to stay in Tahoe for the Summer because everything was just so perfect there for living in a van.  In the two months of working there I paid off the entire trip and had about 800 bucks left over when I got home.  I was glad I got to work in such a special place and really stay in an area to explore it and get to know it on a little bit of a deeper level.


No comments:

Post a Comment