Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Season Finale on AnimalBytesTV


Well, this last Friday was the season finale of Primitive Tim on AnimalBytesTV.  It's kind of nice to have the first season done with and I can take a minute to focus on other projects that I've been neglecting.  Anyway, so I talked to Brian (the dude that heads up ABTV) the other day and he said some interesting things that I'm really excited about.  Basically most of the hosts now do pretty similar things in their shows; presenting animals and telling a little bit about them.  So for this next season it's going to be more of a backwoods nature show where I take y'all along on some adventures into the backwoods of the southeast.  There will likely still be some animal presenting and handling but what I really want to focus on is giving the viewers an idea of how to go on extended excursions into the wilderness.  For the most part these will be multi-day excursions and most of them will be done solo.  I'll show what kind of stuff is important to bring and how to pack light and still be fairly comfortable.  

I'm starting to plan trips and think through all the details of the trips and it's getting really exciting.  I'm planning to do some really big routes through the middle of nowhere, mostly via kayak.



Anyway, I hope y'all enjoyed my season finale so until next time find a new way to appreciate nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment