Sunday, November 23, 2014

Being the Best

Whenever I make a video I look around to see what's already out there.  My goal is to always make the best video of its kind.  So, I was filming a how to on making glass arrowheads and it just didn't measure up to some of the stuff out there.  I didn't take the time to get the shots. I wanted to make it the best.  I had all this footage and I didn't want it to go to waste so as I sat there with a half edited video that was getting close to 13 minutes I decided to make it a summary of how this sort of thing goes.  I cut it down to less than half the original time and cut out every moment of blah footage.  I was ruthless!  I ended up with the below video so you can kind of get an idea of where to get the material, what the tools look like, and the different stages of making the point.  Anyway, I liked how it turned out and of course I will make a more in depth video on this process that will be the best!  Thanks for watching folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment