Monday, August 3, 2015

Episode 1.15: The Turkey Hunt (no turkeys harmed)

Hahaha oh gosh this was a fun trip.  It actually rained a lot and nobody shot any turkeys.  My favorite thing about the trip was figuring out the bolo.  I had never thrown one but I understood how they were supposed to work so after a little bit of practicing we got it figured out.  The next step was to test how well it worked.  It worked pretty well and was pretty easy to throw.  

In the end of the video I visited Mt. Rushmore which basically I don't anything about except some crazy guy carved it.  It had been raining and the way Washington's face looked really struck me.  He looked like he was crying and even the expression on his face was very serious.  To me he was looking over the land and saddened.  Obviously we have a lot of political and environmental issues here in the US.  He made me feel like I had to change the world.  I think world change should start in the US and would influence the rest of the world.  This is crazy but I'm going to do everything to change the world.  Otherwise, I'm just another drop in the ocean.  


No comments:

Post a Comment