Monday, August 10, 2015

Episode 1.20: Yellowstone; the Serengeti of the West.

There are so many animals in Yellowstone!  I could have stayed in Lamar valley months.  This is where all the animals are at.  Wolves, bison, pronghorns, like everything.  The best thing you can do when you come here is to talk to people that seem like they know what they're doing.  They're usually pretty nice and will tell you where what is.  Some of these people spend the whole season following the pack of wolves and tracking their activities so they are a wealth of information.  There are a lot of cool people there.  When I was there it was raining off and on the whole time so I wasn't really able to take my camera and get into the back country and explore on my own.  I was okay with that since there was so much right in front of me all along the roads and sometimes in the roads.  I'm definitely going to need to revisit Yellowstone but that will be another adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment