Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Wilderness Junkie

Hahaha, so that was the title that Brian gave to the episode below.  To me it sounds like it's referring to someone that does drugs in the woods.  I guess that title is more catchy than like, nature man or something like that.  Anyway, this episode was about more than just animals.  I threw in some old finds but I wanted to introduce some things that I like to do when I go into the woods.  There is so much more than animals in nature and we're all dependent on those other things.  Ok, I guess we're not cause we can cut down forests, grow corn, and feed it to livestock so they'll fatten quick.  But that pretty much sounds awful to me.  I also wanted to show the potential that nature holds in primitive archery.  To me the ability manipulate wood so that it will shoot a projectile fast enough to kill large game is amazing!  I'm not even a pro so my future bows will likely improve and that is exciting to me!  Anyway, I hope this gets you interested in the wilderness a little more and until next time find a new way to appreciate nature!


No comments:

Post a Comment