Friday, July 31, 2015

Episode 1.14: The Badlands


If you're in South Dakota then you have to go to the badlands.  It's insane!  I only had a day to do the badlands which is unfortunate but it was a ton of fun.  I feel like I hit the major points of this place but there are still miles left to be explored.  My favorite part was definitely the great horned sheep that were all over the road and not afraid of me at all.  The animals here were just not afraid of people at all which was kind of neat and not something I'm used to.

One  thing I want to point out is that in the timelapse of me running around climbing on thing I climbed up on top of point on the right of the screen and there were little cacti growing on half of it so I didn't have much room to move around on it.  I was being cautious but I was so afraid of getting stuck by a cactus.


No comments:

Post a Comment