Monday, September 22, 2014

Lizard Island

This was a cool episode and it was actually the first episode I ever filmed... like a year ago.  When I heard about AnimalBytesTV I emailed Brian Barczyk and told him what kind of show I was interested in doing and he told me to go film something for him.  So, I went out to "Lizard Island" and just started filming lizards.  I stayed out there for hours and just filmed every little thing.  Then I threw it together and sent it to him.  He liked me and my content but there were a few issues so he told me he was interested in having me but I needed to resolve these issues first.  That's when I invested in new camera equipment and really hit the filming hard.  I actually ended up completely re-doing this episode because it just wasn't as good as I wanted.  So this was the episode that got me in with AnimalBytesTV!



No comments:

Post a Comment