Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Episode 1.31: Crater Lake Cliff Diving

I'm in love with mountain lakes.  They're clear, deep, and absolutely gorgeous.  The only drawback is that they're always freezing cold!  Even on a warm day the lake will have you turning purple in a matter of minutes.  It was almost comical how quickly I forgot about this because Every lake I came across I just had to get in it.  This attraction may have been partly due to my need to for clean water to bathe in.  I pretty much bathed in every mountain lake that I came across and each time I was jumping out just as soon as my lather was rinsed off.  

Crater lake is amazing and everyone needs to go there.  There's a 15 foot cliff at the end of the trail that goes to the water's edge and you have to go take a jump.  There's usually a fit group of people hanging around there on a warm day jumping in.  A few of the alpha males will have to keep one upping each other on their jumps.  I just walked up and did a gainer to assert my own dominance... which, was quickly revoked as I whimpered like a puppy due to my inability to withstand the sub-sixty degree water.

se

No comments:

Post a Comment